General Electric Terminet HP 2762A

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri May 1 06:16:53 CDT 2015

On 4/30/2015 9:20 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> On 4/30/15 9:14 AM, P Gebhardt wrote:
>> I have the Terminet 340 Manuals scanned and ready to be uploaded to
>> bitsavers amongst tons of other manuals and schematics.
>> It's just the lack of time preventing me from taking care of it.
>> However, I can upload them tonight or tomorrow.
>> @Al: You can then check what you have in addition to my docs for the
>> GE TerminNet.
>>

> OK. I have the 300 service and users manuals. They should be up during
> the day today.
> keep an eye on the bitsavers.org/pdf/ge/terminet dir whenever the
> mirrors get around to
> copying them

I have updated the entry with the links to the documents, and with
pictures requested by Lee Courtney.  Many thanks to all who responded.
I'll post some video hopefully soon with some interesting output.

Now to find the paper roll bar, and some paper supply for it as well.

Again, thanks to Al Kossow and Pierre Gebhart for the documents, Al for
the bitsavers ones, and Pierre for the offer.

I also picked up a tester gizmo for the Terminet 1200, on the off chance
it will work with this unit.  Auction shown here:  Reading of the
documents to see if this is useful or not is now in order.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231465512707

Thanks
Jim

http://jimsoldtoys.blogspot.com/2015/04/2762a-terminal-printer-ge-terminet-300.html