IBM Mainframe

Lee Courtney leec2124 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:17:03 CDT 2015

Nice video, took me back to my mainframe operator days. When I make a video
I try to adhere to three rules that greatly increase the quality and
effectiveness:

1. Use a tripod - I use a couple of cell phone cameras and have tripods to
hold them steady and keep them on-shot
2. Make sure you have adequate lighting - nothing worse than "here is this
and that", but we just see black
3. Have a script - I write down what I want to show, sequence, and block
and time the shots. For example, when something appears on the screen I
make sure it stays in a shot long enough for the viewer to read.

Lee C.

--
Lee Courtney
+1-650-704-3934 cell