Heath ET-3400 / ETA-3400 Anyone?

Hagstrom, Paul hagstrom at bu.edu
Mon May 4 00:50:33 CDT 2015

I snagged a copy of them a while back from the Yahoo group and put them in my Dropbox hierarchy.  Not my scans, I don't have the originals.

Assembly manual in two parts:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/heathkit/et-3400/yahoo-group/e34mio-1of2.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/heathkit/et-3400/yahoo-group/e34mio-2of2.pdf

Software manual in two parts:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/heathkit/et-3400/yahoo-group/e34miosw-1of2.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/391444/Vintage/heathkit/et-3400/yahoo-group/e34miosw-2of2.pdf

On May 3, 2015, at 9:08 PM, drlegendre . <drlegendre at gmail.com<mailto:drlegendre at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks, I'll look into it - but I haven't a Yahoo! login, nor do I desire
one at this late date..

Can someone with access download & serve the relevant files?