RT11 / RSTS-E games

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:52:57 CDT 2015

I have a floppy here somewhere with Adventure and a load of other games i
played on a PDT11/150 I kept at my parents house.

Also an RK05 pack full of dames including  Lunar Lander and Star Treck
which both required a VT11.

I hope to go through them this year yet.

Paul

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 8:47 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at update.uu.se> wrote:

> On 2015-05-08 03:38, Ethan Dicks wrote:
>
>> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 8:34 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at update.uu.se>
>> wrote:

>>> Revision history:
>>>
>>> 16-Jan-03       Backport to RSX-11M-PLUS (V3.2C).
>>> 20-Oct-94       Bug fixes (V3.2B).
>>> 01-Oct-94       Bug fixes (V3.2A).
>>> 01-Feb-94       Portable VMS/UNIX version (V3.1A).
>>> 01-Jan-90       Portable version (V3.0A).
>>> 18-Oct-80       Revised DECUS version (V2.6A).
>>> 18-Jul-80       Transportable data base file (V2.5A).
>>> 28-Feb-80       Compressed text file (V2.4A).
>>> 15-Nov-79       Bug fixes (V2.3A).
>>> 18-Jan-79       Revised DECUS version (V2.2A).
>>> 10-Oct-78       Puzzle Room (V2.1A).
>>> 10-Sep-78       Endgame (V2.0A).
>>> 10-Aug-78       DECUS version (V1.1B).
>>> 14-Jun-78       Public version with parser (V1.1A).