RT11 / RSTS-E games

John Wilson wilson at dbit.com
Thu May 7 23:45:59 CDT 2015

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 03:47:13AM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>Cool. I know that Infocom did publish ZORK I for RT-11, but I haven't seen it
>myself.

At one point they had RT-11 versions of most of their games.  I bought a
copy of Sorcerer from them (for $35) a trillion years ago, and disassembled
and commented it.  I later tried to use it to play Hitchhiker's Guide
(which was never released for RT-11) but I think it was a microscopically
different version of the Z-machine so there were problems.

John Wilson
D Bit