360/50 microcode listing

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri May 8 10:28:52 CDT 2015

    > From: William Donzelli

    > We, the big iron collectors, do not share this information on any sort
    > of registry. We are a secretive bunch.

Why is that, can I ask? I mean, it's not like a thief's going to come in and
steal the thing (which is indeed the reason why collectors in other areas are
often secretive) - it would take a truck and a crane, for most models!

    > From: Liam Proven

    > Have you read Lawrence Wilkison's account of rescuing an S360/20 in NZ
    > when he was a student?

Cool story; thanks for the link - but the page says it was a 360/30. (The
smallest 'real' 360 - the 360/20 was a lobotomized 'sorta' 360/.)

	Noel