360/50 microcode listing

Rich Alderson RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Fri May 8 15:50:39 CDT 2015

From: Jon Elson
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 7:05 PM

> But, no, there is a list of known/suspected/rumored 360's, and it
> lists 15 or 16 "real" 360 processors (I'm excluding the 360/20, of
> which they list 5 units.)

> There are several KA10's RUNNING!  Compared to how many of those were
> built, there seem to be a LOT higher percentage of those still extant
> than of the 360's.  (Maybe a bunch are still to be revealed, I
> suppose.)  And, I'm pretty sure there are NO 360's running.  The LCM
> is trying to get a 360/20 running.  Maybe they are going to start with
> a small project before attempting something harder.

Where are there *any* KA10s running????  That's a very bold claim.  We
only know of 3 complete KA10s in existence, and none of them is running.
We have been searching for a KA10 for the museum since before it *was* a
museum.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
2245 1st Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134

mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/