DECpc 433 Workstation manual wanted

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed May 13 09:20:36 CDT 2015

I had a DECpc 433 LPv (don't believe I remember this after almost 20 years
now, LOL) long ago ... decent enough machine for the time; 486DX/33, I
think it had maybe 4-8 megs of RAM in it, few hundred megs of IDE disk. No
onboard SCSI in mine, though I've seen other DECpc models that are more
reminiscent of the Personal DECstation or the VS 4000/VLC, etc. that may
have, of which you might be speaking. I can tell you from memory it ran
Linux great for the time, no hardware support issues whatsoever. :O

Best,

Sean