Intellec MDS available in Twin Cities MN

Richard B. Main, Esq. mainpatents at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:28:20 CDT 2015

Am I too late? Still available for sale?

Richard

I really need some cash and some space, so it's time for my Intel Intellec
MDS gear to find a new home. I inherited this kit some years ago, and know
almost nothing about it - in fact, I'm even confused as to the correct
model number; 'experts disagree', it's either an MDS-225 or MDS-800.

It's a large white cube, about 20" on a side, with a CRT, one 8" floppy and
a number of plug-in boards. There is also a blue Intel dual 8" drive, one
seriously heavy-duty keyboard, a few cables and a bevy of 8" floppy discs.
I also have an ICE pod for it, somewhere..

It has never been powered-up once since I've had it, though it was
apparently 'working fine' when retired sometime in the early-mid 1990s.
Cosmetics are very good, it's no ugly duckling by any stretch.

Photos will appear as I'm able to move it to a location with sufficient
light.

*Richard Brewster Main, Esq.*

*Of Counsel*Main Cafe
invention & patent development

Newark, CA 94560
+1 408 409 6246
http://www.maincafe.us/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-mail may contain *attorney-client confidential
information* that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are
not the intended recipient. This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, delete it, please immediately notify us by reply
e-mail to mainpatents at gmail.com or contacting us by telephone at
408-409-6246