ROM dumps of Intel MDS-2 IOC

F.Ulivi fulivi at tiscali.it
Mon May 18 03:14:18 CDT 2015

Hello,

as far as the IOC dumping is concerned, I've everything except the PIO
code (PIO is "A72" on IOC board and it's stamped with part number
"104566-001"). Most of the binary images I have of IOC come from an old
dump of yours (circa 2004) that I was able to download thanks to
archive.org so, if you want, I can send them back to you but you won't
find anything you don't already have. And, as Eric Smith pointed out in
another message in this thread, he already put everything on bitsavers.
On the other hand, if you have the PIO dump available, I'd like very
much to have it, please. For now the PIO in my emulator is running a
code that I wrote and that is not very "original".
Thanks.

-- F.Ulivi