New PDP 11/44 pics, interior card cage

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Wed May 20 08:24:31 CDT 2015

I mentioned earlier I had an ebay auction running for an 11/44 and there
were questions about the interior card cage.  I uploaded new pics.  Here is
what I could discern from the photos I took of the interior card cage's
cards

M7856
M7819
M7814
M7258
M7258
M7258
M7297 / M7298
M9202
M7295
??
??
M7819

  When I posted the original listing I assumed incorrectly that all of the
computer cards were in the 11/44 and the internal cage was for the few
backup tape drive interface connectors.  Apparently I was way off.  The new
pics help explain what the 11/44 was doing before being taken out of
service..

 Ebay: 271869650084 (ends later today)
 new pics: vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-44_2nd/