Wanted: stand for NeXT monitor

Brian Archer archer174 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:54:12 CDT 2015

I think you'll find the best upgrade for it besides the RAM is a faster
hard drive. Also I wouldn't go higher than nextstep 3.3. Blackhole (
http://www.blackholeinc.com) is your best bet for the stand. If this is the
one from eBay, would you mind sharing more details/pics of that next logo
motherboard box? I've never seen one before.

Thanks,
Brian Archer