WTB: Unix/Solaris Adobe FrameMaker 8

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Tue Nov 3 02:13:50 CST 2015

I am looking to purchase/acquire a copy of Adobe FrameMaker 8 for Unix/Solaris.

Straight from Adobe, FrameMaker had always been a pretty pricy item, but I had
always managed to acquire a legal copy, sometimes years old and after the fact
through eBay, etc.

And through that method, I own legal copies+media of 5.x, 6.x and 7.x for Unix
and Mac.

I had hoped to purchase a copy of version 8 via a similar method, but several
years have passed by, and I have never seen a copy of version 8 for sale.

After version 8, FrameMaker was significantly changed and released for
dos/windows only.  I believe that the current version is 11.x or above.

Also, in case it isn't obvious, this is for myself for home use only.

Jerry