ICL Quattro

supervinx supervinx at libero.it
Thu Nov 12 01:20:55 CST 2015

Hi!
I found an ICL Quattro desktop computer.
It looks in good shape, I had to repair only the PSU.
Powering it up, I see disk activity, but I haven't his (proprietary?)
monitor.
On the back, I see a bunch of serial ports (DCE? DTE?) and a DB15
connector, I guess for monitor/kbd attachment.
I tried to connect a terminal to the serial ports, with null modem and
straight settings, but I had no answers.
Do someone have some infos about the proprietary monitor/kbd port?
Can it be run without the original monitor/kbd system?
Or should I think about it as a... doorstopper? :D

Thanks!
--
Vincenzo (aka Supervinx)

--==ooOoo==--