kinda odd LSI-11 machine?

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Nov 17 06:52:13 CST 2015

the "post" part and preview seems to be an internal link to someone who
was posting on craigslist.

the link resolved to south florida, but when I go to that region and
search the for sale search box doesn't work.  Makes craigslist really
confused.

I'm interested in lsi-11 stuff, would love to see it.

Adrian is out of the US, I'm in southern, california, not sure what
magic Craigslist DNS could be doing to the two of use as well with the
subdomain name.

thanks
jim