Front Panels

rod rodsmallwood52 at
Thu Nov 19 10:43:03 CST 2015

Hi Guys
              Well the panel is here and I'm analyzing it to see what it 
tells us.
So far it looks like I need to add a band of gray matte base to the front
and a band of similar over the light ports on on the back.

Looks like I have a new product. It's called an "Invisipanel"
Its a clear plexiglas blank I use for checking alignments.
Because its so clear I cant find it!!!!


More information about the cctech mailing list