Looking for an IBM manual PDF

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:48:38 CST 2015

On 21 November 2015 at 20:40, Eric Christopherson
<echristopherson at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, Christian's message is shown in Gmail along with a warning that
> "similar" messages (similar how?) are often phishing attempts.

Porbably because URLs were in the e-mail, I would guess.

...And now I'm probably in a spam list. So that's fun.

Also, I'd like to send my thanks out to Jim Stephens who found both a
better link to the manuals, and more importantly a way to get the DjVu
files to PDF. Thank you kindly!

Cheers,
Christian
--