A Selectric printer...

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:50:40 CST 2015

Just the typewriter. Western I/O evidently threw away all the IBM
electronics and took just the basic I/O Selectric mechanism, and
installed their own electronics in the base.

Video here, some pics in comments:
https://www.facebook.com/tmfdmike/videos/10207930350486487/?l=4583813823466285768

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.