flash (or ide) storage for unibus 11?

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Wed Nov 25 10:01:14 CST 2015

On 2015-11-25 10:38 AM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>      > From: Phil Budne
>      > Linux has "gadget" support for simulating various flavors of USB
>      > devices on a 'device' port.
>
> I have zero, none, nada interest in doing a board that can run Linux.

I am sure Phil only meant that it would be easy to interface to a board
exposing such USB features *from a separate Linux system* - because of
that driver.

Watching your project with great interest, Noel. I've been contemplating
such a thing myself for more than 10 years but I haven't got the
electronics experience myself, so I needed a collaborator. Then of
course conditions in life never cleared the space to make it happen, or
I just had other priorities. :(  I did end up studying MSCP and buses in
some detail though.

--Toby