One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:34:58 CDT 2015

I'd say that nails it, good work!

Presently, I have a mail in to a Ken Ramsey who is a VP of sales at MCT. He
believes that they may well have made the board, and has promised to
forward my photos to their engineers - now in Malaysia - to see if anyone
recognizes it.

But at least we know who made it.. this mystery may yet be solved.