Small Computer Museum Entities [ Was: Re: MFM Emulator ]

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:51:12 CDT 2015

CH is pretty nasty right now. We're trying to use my friend's old basement
office apartment to get this started. He has been there for years and it's
very cheap-- for now.

Seattle has gotten ridiculous, so if the building sells or the rent goes
up, most of the gear will get packed away once again. A definite risk
factor, but hopefully by then we will at least have produced an active
community.

Or maybe it's all doomed from the get-go; only one way to find out-- It's
all conjecture until I get around to moving my ass... :)

We are quite close, just need to clean, move in a few more systems, and
figure out the initial access structure.

Any local folk interested in participating should ping me off-list.

- Ian

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS