VT52s, VT61s lots of DEC and DG keyboards- return trip through Maine, MA, NY, PA, OH, IN to IL

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:31:36 CDT 2015

I'll be picking up a huge lot of DEC and some DG keyboards( no part numbers
yet) over the next few days. I know what some of the DEC gear is and the
condition of it, but not of the VTs. I would expect some power supply
problems, but have no idea of tube rot/burn or cosmetics, except that all
are complete.

I don't really want to have to ship any, but I have reached out to one list
member and will ship to him any possibly others. Boxing them, putting them
in a gaylord and putting them on a pallet is the best I can come up with.
This will be costly and labor intense, and if I have to ship, with one
exception, I would prefer 4 to 6 units at a time.

When I get home in a week or so I'll be putting out a list of unibus
options which include the backplane and boards- like DB11-A bus repeater,
DR11B, DH11s, a lot of com options, RH11, etc.

Any questions, please contact me off list.

Thanks, Paul