H960 logo panel

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:07:30 CDT 2015

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
From: Ethan Dicks
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:47 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: H960 logo panel

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Henk Gooijen <henk.gooijen at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I'd love to get one complete RK11-C ... anybody?  :-)

I have an RK11-C but it did not come with a panel.  Also, I've never
attempted to fire it up, so I'm sure it needs a round of
cleaning/deoxit and to be sleuthed for defective ICs.

-ethan

=========

Now you know where you can leave it behind for a good old retirement :-)

You don't happen to get that RK11-C from an eBay auction some 8 - 9,
maybe 10 years ago?
I remember (just) one RK11-C passing by on eBay, and that was when I
still worked at Océ training centre, so at least 8 years ago. It sold for
~ $50 (IIRC).  Will never forget that I let that one go!  :-(

- Henk