Visual 200 (was Visual 100 Terminal - Circuit Diagram Wanted)

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:41:39 CDT 2015

Bare in mind the keyboard keys will likely have to be re-foamed.  I had to
do that with my Visual 1050, which is the full system version CP/M
computer.  I'd see if there are similarities to the 1050, I bet the video
display circuits would have similarities, you might be able to find 1050
schematics if you can't find exactly what you have.
Bill

--
Bill