Processor card for a HP 9835.

Rik Bos hp-fix at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 16 04:21:50 CDT 2015

Hi Paul,

I think I have a HP 9845 board somewhere, but did you checked the connection between the processor and the pcb.
It's made by a combination of polymer with gold wire on it. This is the first time I heard of a bad processor, there is a much higher change of bad connections than of a defective processor.
The connector principle is the same as in the HP-41C from where it's known to cause some trouble.
Let me know the outcome if you're sure it's the processor I'll dive in to my parts stack ;)

-Rik