Writing SCSI 9-Track Mag Tapes from Windows/DOS

Joe fast79ta at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 13:30:25 CDT 2015

Very cool..

I have the same or very similar HP 88780 that I grabbed from a local
recycler for $5, I just don't have any tapes for it yet. That autoload cycle
is quite the thing.

Amazing you got all that gear working on a modern laptop. Set up your own
data center with all those goodies.

I might be bugging you for help with the 88780 when I get that far down the
TO-DO list.

Cheers, Joe

HP-