Retro Reproduction.

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 23 10:36:06 CDT 2015

Hello Jay
               OK  as a start please send the following:

         1  A photo taken looking square on in the middle of the panel.
         2. In the unlikely event that the panel can be simply removed
then a scan is better (no spherical distortion)
             (If your scanner is too small take two half scans and bolt
them together)
         3. Measurements  where possible.

Just a quick comment. In addition to getting panels made
I'm also recreating the original masters from which they would have been
produced.
Silk screening is world wide. Have a look at your tee shirt collection.
I'm no artist but technical drawing I really enjoy.

So all requests for reproductions of flat perspex panels this way please.

Rod Smallwood