Anyone near Erie, PA? Pickup/Pack/Ship Help

Rick Bensene rickb at bensene.com
Mon Oct 26 08:42:19 CDT 2015

Greetings, all,

I have a contact in Erie, PA that has a piece of equipment that I need to get, but he is unwilling to ship it, and making a trip to his location to pick it up is pretty unlikely given time/expense.

If there is a ClassicCmp'er that lives nearby Erie, and would be willing to pick up, pack and ship (at my expense) this item to me, I would be willing to pay for time/effort expended in doing so.

The item is heavy, around 80 pounds.  I could ship a very nice wooden crate to the packer who could use it to ship the item to me inside.   All that would be necessary is to pick up the item, pack it securely in the crate, and take it to the closest UPS depot and drop it off to ship to me.

If there is anyone out there who might be willing, please contact me by private Email:   rickb /at/ bensene /dot/ com

Thank you,

Rick Bensene
The Old Calculator Museum
http://oldcalculatormuseum.com