Model 152 PSU dummy loads - Re: NeXT Cube - powers on briefly then off again

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Mon Oct 26 09:45:44 CDT 2015

Water in the dummy load?      Water cooled - sure.  Water immersed?  Even though I see it posted on the web, i have may doubts it would be a stable method.

Oil  is the usual medium here.     Excluding of course the pre-1980 transformer oils that were notorious for having contaminated PCB’s within or anything with flammability at working temperatures.

Jerry Weiss
WB9MRI