Quantum Link (Q-Link)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 10:54:52 CDT 2015

so this  show  is closer to reality than I thought??

not  knowing quantum link  none of the other services  seemed  to  fit...

Ed#

In a message dated 10/26/2015 7:54:38 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ethan at 757.org writes:

>  Originally I thought it was basing it on Comnet or Compuserve but  after
> reading these comments, I now think Quantum Link makes more  sense.  They
> are doing a good job portraying the various  personalities, especially the
> disfunctional ones.

In the  episode where there is a room full of people and it's up on a
projection  screen -- I looked up the Quantum Link main page online and it
seemed to  match.

http://toastytech.com/guis/c64gquantumlink.gif

That  thing

--