VCF-Berlin, 2015

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 28 02:58:34 CDT 2015

Well they managed to keep that quiet  or I would have gone like a shot.
My wife and I go to Germany three or four times a year on holiday.

I worked in Germany for a year (1969/70) and speak enough German to get
around.

So I am totally hacked off that it was a secret closed show and so I
never knew about it.
I could have been there in less than three hours. door to door.

Whoever hid this event form the greater collecting world should be made
to key in the PDP8 bootstrap 1024 times!!!

Seriously though, it would have been nice to have gone

Rod Smallwood