Trying to get my RLV11 working

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Thu Oct 29 11:52:24 CDT 2015

Thanks! I did find someone who has the bc80m cable available, which I
believe is a ribbon type of connector with a ground strap on one end,
then a round cable to the berg connector for the back of the RL02. I
think it's the cable pictured here:
http://www.cosam.org/computers/dec/pdp11-23/20080403.html

Does that sound right?

The RLV11 and RLV12 seem hard to find, at least on eBay, so fixing
this one might be the way to go! Of course, I'll snag an extra if I
see one for a decent price.

Feel free to move to Iowa and help me with my PDP, Noel!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com