Front panels

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 31 16:23:34 CDT 2015

Hello Charles
               Well I have had a look and there lots to see.
The switches I think are Lemo.
The lights are most likely not LEDs. Probably lamps.

Scaling it down is not possible.
The lamps and switches are already tiny.

The challenging part is the drum type rotating title changers

I'm a DEC guy and have no knowledge of Honeywell
My resources are geared to silk screening perspex panels.
Your panel appears to be all metalwork.

I would advise you to try to get a group together as I think it would be
too much for one person.

Regards

Rod