no, not retrobrite

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Sep 4 17:30:55 CDT 2015

Decided to start with the terminals first. I cleaned up and tested the DG
Dasher D200, and it come out fairly good and all tests indicate it's working
fine. No pictures of that.

The Dasher TP1 is much more of a hard-luck case, and I just finished
cleaning the top of the top chassis. I did not clean the bottom chassis or
stand or insides yet, so you can see a good comparison of the cleaned top
half and the untouched bottom half. 7 pictures (unfortunately newest to
oldest) are at https://www.flickr.com/photos/131070638@N02

No, there's no retrobrite involved. Just a normal spray on household
cleaner, followed by Magic Eraser and a lot of elbow grease. Yep, Magic
Eraser is a wonderful thing.