Possible road trip....Illnois, Canada, Maine and back

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 22:53:57 CDT 2015

Which ducks did you have in mind?

I did a big Canada trip a few years ago; rented a truck and brought
back a bunch of big disk drives mostly - mostly DEC, RP02, RP04, RP05
etc.

Passed through customs in about 10 mins flat.

"What's in the back?"

"Bunch of ancient computer stuff for my collection. Some guys it's old
cars, me it's old computers..."

Couple more questions, check my paperwork, no problems.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.