Interlisp-D (Medley) "display font" disks for the 1186?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 10:43:00 CDT 2015

On 9/6/15 7:48 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> On 9/5/15 11:10 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
>> Anyone happen to have these floppies and/or images of them?
>>

> I have several moving boxes of 5" floppies I got from Envos when the
> left Redwood City
> I'll see what's there. The display fonts should be common across all
> the D machine software
> platforms.

Thanks, let me know what you find.  I'll take a closer look at the
Viewpoint images and see if maybe what I need is hidden there.  It
doesn't appear that the font disks are labeled in the same way between
VP and Interlisp-D (the 1186 docs make mention of things like "Place
Display font Disk #13 in the drive..." while the VP disks do not appear
to be labeled in that way).  I'm going to look at more the disks that
don't have "300 DPI" in the label (since those are unlikely to be
display fonts).

- Josh