21MX proms (per request

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:36:20 CDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Jay Jaeger <cube1 at charter.net> wrote:

> Anybody know if the CP-1128 supports any of the older EProms (2708, 2716
> or 1702)?  I couldn't find a device list online.
>
> JRJ

As far as I know no BP Microsystems programmers supported 1702 or 2708 EPROMs.

The last version of the programming software which supported the
CP-1128 was BPSoft-03 (DOS) or BPWSoft-03 (Windows) released in
October 2003. You can still download those legacy versions. You have
to register a user id and password first, which is free, but annoying.
You can search for supported devices when you run the software in demo
mode without a programmer connected.

The CP-1128 supports a variety of 2716 parts. I would paste the
supported list here but the device chooser in the software doesn't
allow a text copy of the selection list. I could paste it as a screen
capture in direct email off list for 2716 parts if you're curious.

-Glen