punchcard svg file available

simon simski at dds.nl
Thu Sep 10 13:28:59 CDT 2015

Go ahead. this drawing is published as creative commons and the svg is
in parts.

the text and holes is a separate layer. I even included a layer with all
holes, so just make the right holes white and there you are. The text
above is another thing though. the characters are als separate drawings,
but I foud out that the dots are not separate. oh well, not a big issue.
Use the grid.

btw, I work in Inkscape. not the best program around, but it does the job.

Simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen