punchcard svg file available

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Sep 10 11:26:00 CDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 05:54:45PM +0200, Simon Claessen wrote:
> btw. in the Netherlands where I live, they are called ponskaarten

The correct term is of course "hålkort" (hole cards)

An unused stack went cheap on swedish ebay recently... perhaps I 
should have bought them.


More information about the cctech mailing list