information about the Bendix G-15 and Rice Research Computer?

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:58:38 CDT 2015

Yep, that was the place - I can't remember their name, I think they were the Autocad rep, and carried a few complementary lines like plotters.
The R1 was laying down on some stands, like a coffee table, plexi cover so you could set your drinks on it and see all the intricate wiring, tubes and construction.

One of the Texas Microsystems founders (and a Rice alum) got possession, and after a few years gave it back to Rice.

Randy