12" Floppy Disks

Tom Gardner t.gardner at computer.org
Wed Sep 16 13:08:57 CDT 2015

To the best of my recollection there never was any production FD greater
than 8-inches, but u don't have to rely upon my fallible recollection since
neither Porter's 1977 nor his 1982 Disk/Trends for FDDs mentions anything
about larger media diameter.    The 1977 version was the first one Jim
published.

Tom