PDP-11 manuals scanned/scanning

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:20:14 CDT 2015

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
From: Noel Chiappa
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:29 PM
To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
Cc: jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: PDP-11 manuals scanned/scanning

    > From: Henk Gooijen

    > I have EK-KK11A-TM-001  "KK11-A cache memory technical manual"

Lyle Bickley made that one available a couple of months back. It doesn't
seem
to have made it into the repositories, though? Should I upload a copy to my
web site, and send along the URL?

Noel

======
Thanks, but that manual will pop up eventually :-)
Besides, my 11/34 is functional running RT-11, although it cannot hurt
to run a few diagnostics, especially for the KK1 cache.
But there are several other machines waiting in line (literally) to
get TLC (and repair work).

- Henk