would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 22:56:11 CDT 2015

Ed reply - Jay - I  did all that  yeas ago... It did not   smoke  but  it
also did not  do much  else.
LOOPBACK  to...   I need to  find  manuals and a  system tapes  probably.

Sure  looks  pretty  though  ( and better  with a  blue  et  head  terminal
on top!)

I  wish I had  learned  more  about  DG   stuff.  I had some  folks   that
had  helped   me  when I was starting out in the business   and  when DG
stuff showed up or  a  local needed something usually I  turned  them  over
to one of  my  friends. eventually  I  was  even handing of   DEC  deals  to
friendly  people   and  just settled in on  the  HP stuff.

It  worked  well that  way  but  I  sure did  not learn much  abut  DG
stuff!

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 9/22/2015 3:25:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,