would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Wed Sep 23 12:00:31 CDT 2015

On 9/23/2015 11:28 AM, couryhouse wrote:
> Wow! That is neat!
> Our Dec logic trainer has sort of 8i looking toggles and lots of patch
> cords... I had not seen one like yours. ... what is the date?
> Ed#

There is an earlier one of similar design, but blue colored, in the
1966-67, 1967 and 1968 logic handbooks - so mine is later than that.

One with PDP-8/PDP-12 style switches shows up in the back of the 1969
logic handbook.

There is one that looks somewhat like mine on the inside front cover of
the 1970 logic handbook, and the panels that would be possible to
include in one start at page 353.  So that dates it to 1970 or after.