Regarding Manuals

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Sep 24 08:47:18 CDT 2015

On 9/24/15 5:53 AM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

> I think the oldest I have seen from Sun is from 1987 or 88. Is that old enough?

Yes, 4.1.x is what I am looking for in particular. I have most of 3.0 -
4.1 covered, and any products that I don't have there, in particular a
clean copy of the NeWS and Open Windows manuals. There are a bunch of
communications products, and things like the VME PC emulator board too.

I put part number and dates in the file names, so they are easy to dupe
check.