Regarding Manuals

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Fri Sep 25 01:16:17 CDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 06:47:18AM -0700, Al Kossow wrote:
> On 9/24/15 5:53 AM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
>

> >I think the oldest I have seen from Sun is from 1987 or 88. Is that old enough?
> >

> Yes, 4.1.x is what I am looking for in particular. I have most of
> 3.0 - 4.1 covered, and any products that I don't have there, in
> particular a clean copy of the NeWS and Open Windows manuals. There
> are a bunch of
> communications products, and things like the VME PC emulator board too.

I have 4.1.1. manuals it seems. Both for SunOS, Open Windows and some
dev stuff (e.g. C programmers manual). There is also som Solaris 1.x and
2.x.

> I put part number and dates in the file names, so they are easy to
> dupe check.

What is the best way to proceed, I can make an inventory and crosscheck
with what is on bitsavers. After that I can put things in box if you
want to pay for shipping, I'm afraid I have no means or time to scan.

Regards,
Pontus.