Small glass capacitors polarized?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Sep 27 13:03:31 CDT 2015

Hey, everyone: those little glass capacitors (well, the casing is glass - I'm
not sure what's inside) that one often sees used as per-chip noise/spike
supression caps (often 0.01 uF or some such size) on 1970s/1980s vintage
boards: are those things polarized, or can I put them in either way around?

I tried looking online, but didn't get an answer I was fully acomfortable with
(some of the 'glass capacitor' listings I found seemed to apply to a different
kinda 'glass capacitor').

As always, thanks in advance for any help!

	Noel