A computer collection in Italy

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 5 10:40:52 CDT 2016

Actually I now realise I *have* been in contact with him, 7 years ago. I
asked if I could come and visit when next in the area (I visit the area
quite often), but at the time he didn't seem very ready for visitors. I will
try again at Christmas, as that will be my next visit.

The newspaper article says all the machines work, but I find that really
hard to believe. Probably journalistic hyperbole.

Regards

Rob