Stuff for sale in Seattle

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:32:45 CDT 2016

Hi all --

Spring is nearly here and it's time to clear out some space.  The
following stuff must go, drop me a line if you're interested.  Local
pick-up in Seattle, WA.

Free:

- 2x TI 1500S UNIX workstations.  One's an S1505 with a 68030, one's an
S1507 with a 68040.  Both power up and pass built-in diagnostics.  No OS
media, no drives.
- Honeywell/Bull DPS-6 workstation/server.  No OS media, no drives, no
drive controller.  CPU, Memory, I/O present.  Heavy.  A bit dirty, but
will clean up nicely.

For Sale:

- Zilog S8000.  This is a Z8000-based machine that originally ran a UNIX
port called ZEUS.  System includes CPU unit, two 80mb SMD drive units
(one with cartridge tape drive) and two empty units at the bottom.  I
had the system powered up and running a couple of years back, but I have
no OS media (this would appear to be a theme) and the hard drives were
either wiped or corrupted.  I have a few spare boards as well.  I
actually really like this system, but I need the space.  Asking $250.

Thanks,
Josh