AlphaStation 200 NVRAM Problem

Maciej W. Rozycki macro at linux-mips.org
Sun Apr 24 08:33:52 CDT 2016

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016, Peter Coghlan wrote:

> (Congratulations on the progress made so far.  Maybe there is hope yet
> for my two DEC 3000/600 machines which have similar symptoms.)

 Reminds me to revive my 3000/700, once I get the mechanical issues from
mishandling in shipping sorted out.  I hope it hasn't rotted from disuse
-- it was alright, booted OSF/1 even, when I last powered it on ~10 years
ago.  I should have done it sooner.  Having a physical box I might be able
to help even more, check things, etc.  The only difference is the clock
rate I believe.

  Maciej